Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

wow

That was amazing... It was super random, but you really managed to pull it off. I really enjoyed it, great humor.

Cigarettes Life (extended Cigarettes Life (extended

Hmm...

Not bad if this was your first time. The story didn't really make sense to me. It doesn't look like a lot of time was spent on it.

The animation and art itself can be improved by using more tools flash has to offer, I noticed that you used the brush tool a lot. You don't have to be a good artist to have good art, I use a mouse too and if you combine the tools flash gives you, you could create almost anything and it will look good (don't look at my animation its a poor example of it).

All I can say is keep practicing and try to spend as much time as possible on every scene, even the small details make a difference. Make an effort to bring the artwork to life, for instance the blink of an eye or shadows, things that you see in real life.

Here's a link to newgrounds tutorials, check through them if you haven't already:

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creato r-resources/tutorials

Google is also useful for tutorials even though it can be time consuming and tedious sometimes to find what you want.

Hope I helped a bit, you have potential, nice song choice, best advice I can give is just keep animating!

Keroro Shogun Premiere Keroro Shogun Premiere

good

I like it very well done. Just try to add a preloader cuz you have people with slow internet and it sucks when you have to watch it with lag. I don't know if it's only my pc though?

In search of Dragula In search of Dragula

I enjoyed this

Good attempt. I look forward to see more movies from you, if this is your first animation you can go far as an animator.

Bill and The Sandwich Bill and The Sandwich

nice!

Hahaha very creative, very simple, but I enjoyed it. Chuckled when he ate it. Oh and the sandwiches in the credits are brilliant.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

damn!

Better than the fighting scenes of the actual series.

Ultimate Survival Ultimate Survival

OOH

Baie goed vir jou eerste animation.

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

Touching

,but if only it were that easy to quit...

adventuresOfJustin Bieber adventuresOfJustin Bieber

good

I liked it, but maybe work on your audio a bit more. The sound was way too loud at certain points, besides that it was pretty enjoyable.

mecagir responds:

haha thanks yea ill work on that sorry

Sonic Shadow Duel Sonic Shadow Duel

Damn!

I really liked this whole dbz style fighting. You've got some skill. Keep up the good work!