Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

wow

That was amazing... It was super random, but you really managed to pull it off. I really enjoyed it, great humor.

Cigarettes Life (extended Cigarettes Life (extended

Hmm...

Not bad if this was your first time. The story didn't really make sense to me. It doesn't look like a lot of time was spent on it.

The animation and art itself can be improved by using more tools flash has to offer, I noticed that you used the brush tool a lot. You don't have to be a good artist to have good art, I use a mouse too and if you combine the tools flash gives you, you could create almost anything and it will look good (don't look at my animation its a poor example of it).

All I can say is keep practicing and try to spend as much time as possible on every scene, even the small details make a difference. Make an effort to bring the artwork to life, for instance the blink of an eye or shadows, things that you see in real life.

Here's a link to newgrounds tutorials, check through them if you haven't already:

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creato r-resources/tutorials

Google is also useful for tutorials even though it can be time consuming and tedious sometimes to find what you want.

Hope I helped a bit, you have potential, nice song choice, best advice I can give is just keep animating!

Keroro Shogun Premiere Keroro Shogun Premiere

good

I like it very well done. Just try to add a preloader cuz you have people with slow internet and it sucks when you have to watch it with lag. I don't know if it's only my pc though?

Dadgame Dadgame

AWESOME!

Best....game....ever!!!!

Walking Cycle for Dummies Walking Cycle for Dummies

Awesome!

Great tutorial, will definitely be using this for my animations. You're awesome!